Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The bus ride home...

Okay, I just realized that I have a bunch of things that I will need to do tomorrow, including going to Wal-Mart to get groceries and some other items. So I am posting now instead of waiting until morning.

And here we have Josh and Ben decending the steps of the bus....

As I said before, Josh looks out for his little brother...
Daddy greeted Ben with a big hug...he's a proud Daddy. He decided that it was important enough to see Ben get off the bus on his first day of school, even though he would be late for work. He's such a good daddy....

The boys raced each other home, leaving Momma to carry both backpacks, and the mail! I didn't mind though...I was just glad to see them getting along after spending the last few weeks nearly at each others' throats! (And driving me crazy in the process!)
du-duh, du-duh, du-duh, That's all folks! Be back in a few days.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous memories captured in fabulous photos!!

TEXT