Friday, August 21, 2009
What I meant to say......
As I read over yesterday's post, I felt a bit uncomfortable with something I said, or wrote. It was an unintentional "slip." Those of you who know me, know that sometimes I say things that don't always come out sounding right, or at least the way they sounded to me in my head. What was it that made me uncomfortable? It's where I said that it was "all me." What I meant by that, just to clarify, is that I didn't use anyone else's sketch or layout design, or title, or anything. Simply, that I came up with the design and all the elements on my own. Many times I will "lift" some of the elements or the design or the title. There are a few times when I have done a blatant, and full "lift." When I don't "lift," I feel as if I truly have accomplished something. When I show my finished product to my husband, he asks if I copied someone or not, and that's when I say, "Nope, it's all me." There, now I feel better. At least until the next time God reveals another fault/weakness to me. :D lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh good, I am so glad to know you aren't perfect...just like alllll the rest of us! :D
seriously, though, what a sweet and genuine heart you have, D.!
pheww...so glad I'm not alone in being far less than perfect!! You are so real on your blog and I totally enjoy reading it!! Blessings and hugs!
Post a Comment