Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to school...

Well, it's finally here. Or for Josh, it's already here. Before yesterday, he wanted more days of summer vacation. Today, he was ready--so he said.
There is now an alarm clock in his room, which is set to go off at 6:30 to music. It had already gone off by the time I got in there, and there he was, awake, and getting dressed for school!



I think he was still a little nervous, though he said he wasn't. It was hard to get a good smile from him.



At the bus stop, he was happy that I let him get out of the van to wait for the bus. Ben wanted to stand out with his big brother, even though he doesn't go until tomorrow. So I get to do the "first day" all over again tomorrow!




Due to the delay of the shutter, I missed the shot, but you can still see him....
Ben's pix tomorrow.......

3 comments:

ellie said...

okay, Des...I don't know how many more of these updates I can take...I keep crying every time you post one! They look so little!!! *sniff sniff* I remember when my boys were little like that.....oh, time goes by too fast! lol

desi said...

Well, don't look tomorrow--my youngest starts kindergarten!! lol :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We have enjoyed seeing the photos tonight! What great pics and wonderful memories! It doesn't seen that long ago when....aahhh! Kids grow up fast! Enjoy these special times! We love you!

TEXT