But on a brighter note....yesterday as we waited for the bus and subsequently, Josh....Ben picked some wild flowers for me.
Aren't they pretty?
When the bus finally came, Ben took off running toward Josh, and Josh was running for Ben! :)
He gave him a big hug...
And this morning...Ben seemed so ready, so excited. He wanted to put his backpack on, and go...though it wasn't time yet.
Tender, brotherly hugs...

Tender, brotherly hugs...
Me and my Sweeties...
On the way to school, Ben kept saying over and over again, "I LOVE my first day of school!" And with such excitement and enthusiasm!
Once at school, I went in to take the classroom supplies to the teachers, and, of course, to take more pictures! Here, we're waiting in the gym for dismissal, watching 101 Dalmatians.

When the kindergarteners were dismissed, I had Ben show me to his room, just so I knew that he knew where it was! (poor ole mom! lol) To me, it looks like he's beginning to get a little scared, or at least nervous....

But once he found his classroom, he was fine....

The teacher took his milk money, and then he put his lunch on the table and the rest of his stuff in his cubby. But he had his eye on other things....
On the way to school, Ben kept saying over and over again, "I LOVE my first day of school!" And with such excitement and enthusiasm!
Once at school, I went in to take the classroom supplies to the teachers, and, of course, to take more pictures! Here, we're waiting in the gym for dismissal, watching 101 Dalmatians.
When the kindergarteners were dismissed, I had Ben show me to his room, just so I knew that he knew where it was! (poor ole mom! lol) To me, it looks like he's beginning to get a little scared, or at least nervous....
But once he found his classroom, he was fine....
The teacher took his milk money, and then he put his lunch on the table and the rest of his stuff in his cubby. But he had his eye on other things....
2 comments:
lol! Well, I looked anyway! And they both look like they are having a ball! :D School should be a fun experience because learning is fun! So, I'm really glad to see that that seems the case for your guys.. and what sweet brothers they are to each other! Hope tomorrow is just as exciting for them both....and that you continue to enjoy getting some private time in to do your own thing, too! ;)
What a wonderful day! And you'll have lots of pics to scrapbook! Enjoy this special time! I love those boy hugs! I need some, too!
Post a Comment