The Cub Scout salute.....
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Tiger Cub
Yes, we now have a Boy Scout, or should I say Cub Scout. He was so excited when they came to the school a couple of weeks ago. He came home that day, insisting that we go sign up the next evening--he wouldn't let me forget! hehe We got the info packet, filled out the paper work, and paid the fee. A week ago yesterday was our first meeting, and he was so happy to see friends from his kindergarten class, who aren't in his 1st grade class. They divided the boys, about 28 in all, into two dens. (Whew, that's alot of boys! And that was just the 1st graders!!) It was crazy!! This past Saturday, we went to Diamond Brand and got his uniform, or at least the parts that they weren't sold out of. Again, he was so excited, he wanted to wear it home! Last night we had our first Den meeting. Though it was only 14 boys, that was plenty for me, and it was still craziness! But we had a good time--despite the pouring rain outside. I took these photos before we left. I had intended to only put one on here, but I couldn't choose, they were all soooo cute!
The Cub Scout salute.....
The Cub Scout salute.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How handsome can one young man get?
Post a Comment