Well, here they are, the "long awaited" LOs of the first week of school. It didn't take as long as I thought it might, but it was long enough. I wish I could be like some of the artists that I see on other websites and blogs that seem to turn out a LO everyday! I guess I'm too AROC (again, that means "anal retentive obsessive compulsive"). Everything has to be in just the right place, and have it's own home. LOL! :)

For most occassions, like holidays, etc., I do a LO for both boys.

Most are alike, but different in some way.

All of these started with a sketch from CK magazine (I think; maybe Scrapbooks Etc. ??) And I used Autumn Leaves and KI Memories patterned papers, Bazzill cs, various stickers, and my Slice machine--love it!--and American Craft thickers.

Thanks for looking, and for being patient. (BTW, everyone is almost back to normal, except for their appetites, but all in good time. Thanks for your prayers.)
3 comments:
Beautiful work here, Desiree! And you don't just do a LO....you actually do a whole spread! (that's a whole lot more than most people post, you know!).
I like how much precision you use in your creations....you give great attention to detail and it pays off in pages that are wonderfully balanced and very aesthetically pleasing to the eye!
Glad everyone is on the mend, too! ;)
Desiree I love your LOs!! I'm going to scraplift this design the next time I need to do a LO with lots of pictures!!I also think you did a great job with color choice!! Thanks for sharing!! Blessings and Hugs!!
Thanks El and Mel (lol) for your encouraging words, it makes me smile to read your comments! :)
Post a Comment