Thursday, September 10, 2009
ANOTHER tooth comes out...
Yesterday morning, when Josh went to brush his teeth before school, he lost another tooth! He said that he simply made some sort of face (said he didn't really remember) and he heard a crack, and then it fell out in his mouth. I was making lunches when he started yelling, "I'm bleeding!!" I went in, and there he was, and there was the tooth! I had noticed the night before, while we were working on his homework, that it looked crooked, like it would be coming out soon....but I didn't think it would be that soon! And the tooth fairy came again last night! (I bet she hopes that there won't be any more teeth lost at this residence for awhile! lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yikes another one!! Pretty soon he'll only be able to eat ice cream!! Now I wouldn't complain about that!! :-)
oh, he's got the cool "I can drink through a straw with my mouth completely closed" tooth loss too! You know, if he keeps losing them this close together, he's going to have to open a savings account! lol
Now he is balanced...and cute as can be! What a great start to the school year he's had! Have FUN!
Hugs, Nana
Looks like Josh is starting to exhibit the ancestoral gap!!
I'll bring by a couple of SBA's for him to add to his stash.
Post a Comment