I better get these on here before this weekend, and before Mother's Day! Just in case I have more pictures of fun things! lol
~~~~~~
Here we have two boys having fun dying eggs. (Notice Daddy's nervous hands, just waiting for Josh to drop the egg!? lol!! Like it'll break and make a mess! :D)

And the finished product...I loved the colors in this kit...so bright and cheery. It made me want to dye more, except no one in our house much likes hard boiled eggs, except to make egg-salad sandwiches. So a dozen was plenty. (Yes, for those who counted, there is more than a dozen. Josh took a few eggs to school to dye, and he re-dyed them. :D)

And the goodies from the "Easter Bunny."

Oh, my! Aren't they just sooo handsome?!! (Yes, yes I am biased! :D)

After church, we came home, changed, and got ready for "The Hunt."
"I found one!"

"Are there any under here?"
And the finished product...I loved the colors in this kit...so bright and cheery. It made me want to dye more, except no one in our house much likes hard boiled eggs, except to make egg-salad sandwiches. So a dozen was plenty. (Yes, for those who counted, there is more than a dozen. Josh took a few eggs to school to dye, and he re-dyed them. :D)
And the goodies from the "Easter Bunny."
Oh, my! Aren't they just sooo handsome?!! (Yes, yes I am biased! :D)
After church, we came home, changed, and got ready for "The Hunt."
"I found one!"
"Are there any under here?"
Ben found the golden egg again this year!

The boys are getting better at finding the eggs. It didn't take as long this year as last to find them all. And the fun was over all too quickly. So, we took turns hiding them, and finding them, until we all had had enough hunting. And we got too warm. (This was the week that the temps were in the upper 70s and low 80s if I'm not mistaken. Too hot for April!)
~~~~~~
(The reason for posting these pics before the weekend is that the school is having it's carnival this weekend. I'm looking forward to it, and to lots of pictures!)
~~~~~~
Thanks for lookin'!
~~~~~~
(Continue to the next post to see my latest projects....if you want to. :D)
1 comments:
Figured it out, huh?!? ;-)
Nice pictures. I love those lil boys!!
Post a Comment