Yes, finally, I am posting my most recent projects. Well, some of them have been recently completed, while others were completed weeks, or maybe even a month, ago.
~~~~~~
First, these are the cards I made for Josh and Ben for Easter. Like usual, similar, but different.
This one was for my BFF, Gina, for helping out when Steve injured his back.
(Thanks, again, Girlfriend! :D)

This one is one of the cards I made for Steve for his b-day. I saw something like this in a magazine, and knew I had to lift it.

Inside........(I love that little blue bird at the bottom.)

When I would buy cards, sometimes I'd have a hard time choosing just one, so I'd get two. Same thing here, except it was also in the magazine. So I made this one as well. I like the "blackboard" look behind the numbers.

Inside....I used my Slice to make the "happy birthday"s. I wish I had gone all the way to the top with them. O-well, I still like it.

This one I made for my step-father, just to let him know we are still thinking of him, and praying for his recovery.

I have so many alphabet stickers, I figured I need to stop hoarding them for use on scrapbook pages, and use them for cards as well.

And now for some scrapbook pages....This one is a lift from something I saw on a website gallery (KI, maybe?). I loved the bright colors on the black background.
This one is one of the cards I made for Steve for his b-day. I saw something like this in a magazine, and knew I had to lift it.
Inside........(I love that little blue bird at the bottom.)
When I would buy cards, sometimes I'd have a hard time choosing just one, so I'd get two. Same thing here, except it was also in the magazine. So I made this one as well. I like the "blackboard" look behind the numbers.
Inside....I used my Slice to make the "happy birthday"s. I wish I had gone all the way to the top with them. O-well, I still like it.
This one I made for my step-father, just to let him know we are still thinking of him, and praying for his recovery.
I have so many alphabet stickers, I figured I need to stop hoarding them for use on scrapbook pages, and use them for cards as well.
And now for some scrapbook pages....This one is a lift from something I saw on a website gallery (KI, maybe?). I loved the bright colors on the black background.
0 comments:
Post a Comment