Friday, April 16, 2010

MIA?

Well, I guess it has been a while since I posted. After having to say good-bye to our sweet dog, and her burial, resulting in Steve's back injury, and consequently him being home, out of work for three weeks, running him to doctor's appointments, to the pharmacy, and to the chiropractor every couple of days, and the boys being out of school for spring break that third week, and taking them to the park, and "play with me Momma"....on top of the usual duties of a stay-at-home-mom/housewife, well, I just haven't really felt like it. (Was that a run-on sentence or what?!) But I did get a couple of scrapbook LOs accomplished last week, and one today, and a couple of cards, too. Maybe I can get some pics of them, and post them early next week. Oh, and (I forgot) we tilled the garden, and I started planting some of our favorite veggies last week! And, also, keeping in touch with my Mom...my step-dad had a heart attack last week, and a triple by-pass surgery. (He's doing fine...He's actually at home now...only a week later...???) Whew! I think I will definitely need a vacation this year! Is it June yet?! :D

Thanks for taking the time to stop and check up on me. {smile} Have a great weekend! :D

3 comments:

Papa said...

I'm guessing you've been a very busy girl taking care of three boys. That's right we never grow up. Go ahead and take a vacation. How about the Caribbean?

Lynette Kenyon said...

that's no excuse! ;-) Glad you're back and I hope things start calming down for you! You can always come visit us! We'd love to have you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend!! I am finally getting time to catch up on comments! I know life can get so crazy!!! Just don't go too long between posts!! Blessings and Hugs!

TEXT