to ever get caught up on editing and printing new pictures? Or even posting them and their stories on the blog? I'm beginning to think not. Maybe I should stop worrying about it and just lay back and take my time. It would seem that the more I try to keep caught up, the further I fall behind. So, maybe I will just lay back, relax, and "get a round tuit" when I can.
~~~~~~~~
So anyway, here now is a post about Josh's derby car race at the March (27) pack meeting. Did I ever tell you that he is such a "poser?" He likes to "strike a pose" every chance he gets! lol
I don't know who the guy is that's "officiating," but the yellow with black striped "Bumble Bee" car is Josh's, in lane 3.

Despite the look on his face, he said he had a good time....
even though his car didn't win any of the heats. We should've added some weights to it. Steve said he didn't realize how competitive they would be. (Are you kidding?!) So next year....we'll know better what to do. ;D

All the boys got a ribbon for participating. (Again, the pose.)

Afterward, it was time for some real fun at the park next door. One of my little monkeys...

Look, momma! (Oh no, I couldn't possibly!)

I think Josh and Ben were playing a Star Wars version good-guy-bad-guy game.

Josh is in hot, "bounty-hunter" pursuit of the bad-guy(?).

I think he's about to get him...
The fun had playing on the playground helped to forget the loses inside...good therapy for the soul. But, Josh is still proud of the car he and Daddy built, and the ribbon he got just for racing.
Despite the look on his face, he said he had a good time....
even though his car didn't win any of the heats. We should've added some weights to it. Steve said he didn't realize how competitive they would be. (Are you kidding?!) So next year....we'll know better what to do. ;D
All the boys got a ribbon for participating. (Again, the pose.)
Afterward, it was time for some real fun at the park next door. One of my little monkeys...
Look, momma! (Oh no, I couldn't possibly!)
I think Josh and Ben were playing a Star Wars version good-guy-bad-guy game.
Josh is in hot, "bounty-hunter" pursuit of the bad-guy(?).
I think he's about to get him...
~~~~~~~~
On another note, I hope to get some more pictures posted, pics of Easter, possibly, maybe...
soon....
~~~~~~~~
And happy b-day to my hubby. His birthday is tomorrow. Love ya, Honey! :D
~~~~~~~
Have a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment