Now that the snow has melted, and the boys are back in school, I can get these pictures posted. It's kinda hard to do, especially since they were playing online games, and wouldn't let me get on here...hehehe....
~~~~~~~
Here's a card I made for my dad and stepmom's anniversary. It was on Monday, the 1st. I guess I can show it here now. Again, just a simple stamp (colored with pencils), and a sentiment cut with my Slice. The inside sentiment was a stamp and a hand-written message. This is gettin" purty fun!! :D
And the most recent snowfall....about 4-6". It's always pretty to look at, at first...

I didn't let a little snow stop me from enjoying a yummy grilled burger!

I had already shoveled our "redneck carport" when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures yet...

It is pretty to look at...
I didn't let a little snow stop me from enjoying a yummy grilled burger!
I had already shoveled our "redneck carport" when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures yet...
It is pretty to look at...
2 comments:
Love the snow pics...the boys with the snowman is precious! The burgers look yummy! That's my favorite meal! And thanks for the beautiful card! Making cards is so much fun...and you've got a good eye for style and balance. It's hard not to do too much...I know! Enjoy the weekend! ♥
Love the snow and family pics!! I love the colors and LO of your card!! Great work!!
Post a Comment