Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally!

Yes, finally, I have finished this one! I have been working on this, off and on, for a couple of weeks. When I printed the photos for it (about a month ago), I had an idea for the LO in my head, but as I began to work it, I just couldn't make the idea work. It just didn't feel right. After playing around with it, I decided to put it aside and move on to other things...like making a few cards (which was a lot fun, and a much needed break).
And little by little, stopping every now and then to do something else, it finally came together. I'm still not 100% satisfied with it, but sometimes that just happens, and you have to accept it, and move on. I love the story, however, and the memories the photos depict. ;) Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the spring-like weather! :D

0 comments:

TEXT