Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun making cards...

This is turning out to be more fun than I thought it would be! Though, I haven't scrapbooked in a few days (week), it's kinda helping get the creative juices flowing!
~~~~~~
This first card is for my step-father. Not overly masculine, and still fun.

And the inside...(thought I'd take a picture of the inside this time)...
This one is for my husband's teenage nephew. (Don't ya just love those little owls?)
Again, the inside....

Kept it simple and had fun...left the Slice alone this time. I'm still only using a pack of 12 colored pencils to color the images...don't want to go too over-board, and buy new markers, or whatever. Not sure if I want to go that far just yet. Yet....
Thanks for stopping by...Have a great weekend!
:D

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your cards are beautiful! Very nice and FUN, too! ♥

Anonymous said...

Your cards are wonderful!! I love how bright and cheery they are!! Thanks for all the prayers this week while I was sick!! Blessings and Hugs!

TEXT