Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Play @ school

We were (are) so proud of Josh. He did such a good job in his class play. He even practiced singing his songs at home. I even had one of them stuck in my head for awhile..."Albuquerque Turkey." We took the video camera with us, and got it all taped. But for the life of me I can't figure out where the UBS cable is to upload it to the computer! I could finalize the disc and do it that way, but it's only half full. So here is some of the pictures I took. Given, they're not too good, as I was quite a ways away from the action, and had to zoom. But nevertheless, here they are.....

Josh parading around with his classmates...
Singing about the Native Americans, and what this country once looked like, before the shopping centers, parking lots, and homes...

I'm not exactly sure what you would call the instrument he's playing, but he took it very seriously...

He even had a duet (and no, that isn't one of his girlfriends :) )...

He was so happy to have both Mom and Dad come to see his play, as if we would miss it! Not to mention how happy he was that he could go home early!!

This was a writing that he had to do in class, telling what he is thankful for...It brought tears to my eyes...(please click on the picture to read)...

I am thankful for such a wonderful family. I have been truly blessed....

0 comments:

TEXT