Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Halloween in December?!

Yes, I know that it's December, and I know that I'm behind on getting my "crafty things" posted. But, better late than never? Right? Everyone knows that from mid-November on it can get kinda crazy. And with me, well, I'm no exception. From Josh's birthday on the 18th to Thanksgiving Day, to putting up the Christmas tree and other decorations, to events at school and other fun times at home, preparing the Christmas cards, etc. The list can go on, depending on how involved you get. Then there's the everyday stuff, life-goes-on kinda stuff. So, I am a little behind, o-well...life goes on...
~~~~~~~
So, here's Ben, waiting to carve the Jack-O-Lantern. Remember, he doesn't like the guts, so he just helps carve the face...
And Josh, he LOVES the guts. It's what he looks forward to the most. He likes to play with them, smushing them between his fingers. Otherwise, he only wanted to stab poor ole Jack...

Speaking of Jack, here's our spookiest creation to date. Jack of the past was silly or sweet...

And of course, the big night...Ben as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle...Kowabunga, Dude!

And the Force was strong with this one. Josh as Obi Wan Kanobi, but easily looking like, and mistaken for Luke Skywalker...

(If you'll notice, "Pumpkin Guts" and "Kowabunga, Dude!" have a very similar look. This is a lift of a design from the October issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. magazine. I absolutely love it. I've used it several times now {the first time was for the pumpkin patch pages}, and I will probably use it several more times before I grow bored of it! It works really well for me. :D )

1 comments:

Lynette Kenyon said...

Very cute! I need a "like" button like on facebook....I'm such an addict!

TEXT