Yes, there is a lot of pictures here, but considering all the fun that we had, and that I took over 100 pictures, this is only a fraction of the fun! And I always have such a hard time narrowing down to my favorite pictures, and to the ones that best tell the story. From putting up decorations....
to Josh's look of surprise when he walked in the door from school and saw them.....
to the almost 3 hours of fun had at The Fun Depot, including the soft play area....
and climbing the "rock" wall....
and bowling....
and arcade games...
(and Nana even got in on the fun! :D)
(while Papa held "her" purse! lol)
and then there was the laser tag!.... Look out, Rambo! lol
(And I didn't think he was listening to the instructions on how to fire the laser...boy, I was wrong!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment