Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MIA

I don't know where a month has gone. I know that everyone has their busy schedules, but I have never been so preoccupied. I can't really say that I've been "busy," but "things" just happen, I guess. One little trivial thing after another. I don't really have any pictures to scrap yet, but I've not even looked at what pics to print of Josh's birthday, and that was in November! (Not to mention all the pics that have piled up on the computer since then!!) So, nothing crafty going on. We didn't travel for the holidays, except for an over-night trip to Pigeon Forge for a wedding. (More pics to scrap, after printing!) And no one came to visit either. So where did the month go??? We did have a wonderful Christmas. The boys got a couple of board games each, and a Wii, with a game each (Ben-Lego Indiana Jones, Josh-Lego Star Wars). We also got Sports Resort for all of us. We are all addicted to the Wii (well, maybe not so much Steve). And we've enjoyed family time playing Sorry!, Aggravation, Connect Four, and Mouse Trap. And Josh has been preoccupied building his new Legos set of the Millennium Falcon. I think he is obsessed with Star Wars! lol We also enjoyed playing in the 9-12 inches of snow we had the week before Christmas. Now it's just a yucky, mucky mess. But we're suppose to have a "wintry mix" tonight....we'll see....So, hopefully, things will get back to normal soon, right after the Christmas decorations come down, and the house gets straightened up, and the boys go back to school, and Steve is back to working a full 40 hr week (no holidays or vacation left--hehehe!), etc. but not necessarily in that particular order. {sigh} Hope everyone else has had a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year, too!

2 comments:

Gina Henderson said...

Why don't you take pictures of everything and post it on here for all to see?!?! ;-)

Lynette Kenyon said...

I agree, the month was crazy, then it was gone! Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Jaden had a pretty good one, too. I still need to load the pictures. My laptop broke the day after Christmas. I'll try to share soon!

TEXT