Hello there!
I am finally back!
I, um, kinda got distracted, a little.
Josh and I were having a 'contest' to see who could finish the Epic Mickey game first,
not just getting to the end of the game first, but collecting all the pins first.
You have to play it through from start to finish about three times,
using different strategies each time to collect the pins.
I am only 2 pins away from having all of them.
There are 105 total.
Yeah.
But anyhow, I'm sure you'd rather see some scrappy stuff.
Maybe...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeing as we'd just begun a new school year, I thought I should try to get
{cough} caught up on the last two school years. {cough}
I still have some papers from several years ago that a friend bought for
me (thanks G) that I'm trying to use up.
So, if these layouts look similar, they should. :)
I did try to do a little something different with each one...
With the exception of these next two...
The striped paper in both pages is half of one piece of paper.
I was in "use it up" mode.
Using mostly scraps of paper, I wanted to try one of the biggest trends for this year,
hexagons...
Another big trend, is banners and/or flags, like in this page...
Again, using mostly scraps, making banners...
(And I stepped out of my 'comfort zone' on these next two...I put the letter
stickers directly on the photos! Aahhhh!!)
And for the last one, still trying to use up scraps, circles...
I usually try to be 'original' but sometimes I use sketches for inspiration,
or I 'scraplift' someone else.
But I also find it easy to 'scraplift' myself.
As I've said before, why try to reinvent the wheel?
It worked once, why not do it again!
So, if you ever look at my pages and think,
"Hey, I've seen this one before." you now know why. :)
Thanks for visiting.
Hope you have a wonderful week.
;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment