Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Contest...And a Winner?!

It seemed pretty easy:  Just 'LIKE' on Facebook, tell your 'Sonata Story,'
and be entered in a drawing to win $1,000.
It couldn't hurt to enter, and winning money couldn't hurt either.  :)
So I did, on Wednesday, Aug. 29th.  The contest closed Aug. 31.
Whew!  Got in just in time!

I posted my 'loves' on their FB page, and they replied, thanking me for entering.
Then, yesterday I got a post on my FB page reminding me of the drawing on Sat, Sept 1,
and that you must be present to win.
So today, at 2:00, I went to Hunter Hyundai to see if I won.
I. Was. The. Only. One. There.
Except for people buying a new car.
So....
I WON!
OMG!
Now, I know the best thing to do with the winnings would be to
put it toward the car payments.
Yes.
But I also see another trip to Disney World in the future.
Hhmmmm.
I dunno.
The right thing.
Or the fun thing.
Hmm.
Decisions.  Decisions.
~~~~~~~~
Thanks for stopping in on the celebration!
Have a great holiday weekend!
:)

2 comments:

PapaRon said...

Unbelievable! Congrats! How 'bout a loan? YukYuk

Now that you can afford it, please take the word verification off your comments.

Gina said...

That's great!! So happy for you! Treat yourself to a little something!!

TEXT