Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School!

Yay!  It's finally here!
It is so quiet here today.
No bickering, squabbling, yelling, fussing, or fighting.
But I do have to admit, I miss my little monsters,
just NOT their noise!
(Now, if I can get Steve to turn the TV off, and leave it off....)
~~~~~~~~~~
So anyway...
Here are some photos from Friday, when we headed over to the school
to meet the boys' new teachers....
First we went to the gym to find out if Mr. Williams would still be driving the bus,
and if the boys were still first load, and what the morning time schedule is.
(We also made sure to tell him NOT to look for the 'Big Green Monster'
(the van) because we got a new car!  lol )
Then we headed out to find the new classrooms...

And new desks...



New cubbies...


And new schedules...

Even make a new friend...


Then it was time to release some energy, play, and have some fun...


And then outside for some sun and some 'monkey business.'


For weeks, even the mention of the word 'school' sent the boys into a panic.
But it was now really starting to sink in.
Josh had a new friend to look forward to spending time with.
So he was feeling a little more comfortable with the idea of going back to school.
Ben on the other hand, was not only moving up a grade, but also moving up a floor.
He was a little nervous about going to the wrong place.
But (with a little coaching from Mom) Josh assured him that he'd be there to help.
I almost can't wait to hear about their first day back to school.
But let's not rush it...
I've still got to get Steve off to bed, so I can have a few more minutes of quiet,
before the 'little monsters' get home.
;D



0 comments:

TEXT