Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Celebration

Okay, as you all know, I usually run a little late getting things posted here.
But I have a fairly good excuse...
with the boys on spring break, they spent more time on the computer than me!
So I am playing catch-up this week.
And trying to get back to some sort of normality.
~~~~~~
So without further ado,
here are some pics from our Easter fun....
I usually buy the simple egg dyeing kit from the store to color our eggs.
But I saw somewhere online last week
(after we'd already dyed our eggs)
a method using kool-aid.
So I guess that's what we'll try next year.

The boys love dyeing eggs, but not necessarily eating them....



One dozen eggs is never enough fun, but we end up eating egg salad for days!

Easter morning. Such handsome boys.
(I know, I'm biased.)

Now, the fun begins!

It may be a little hard to see, but there's an egg hidden in plain view on one of the window sills. Both boys must have walked past it a couple of times each!


With a little 'coaching,' Ben finally found it.

Daddy even hid the eggs in the garden...

But they were still found pretty easily.

All the eggs had been found, except for the golden egg.
It's special....it has two dollars in it.
The finder had to share, though.

Ben was triumphant in finding the golden egg.
But as usual, Josh found the most eggs.

Spring break may be over now, but it sure was fun.
Besides our Easter fun, there was time spent playing with Daddy,
playing games online and on the Wii,
a couple of days spent riding bicycles at the park
(pictures yet to come),
and we even got to sleep in an hour or two each morning.
(My favorite thing about spring break!)
I did manage to do a little scrapping, and
I hope to get some pics on here soon.
Until then, I hope y'all have a good'n.
Thanks for stoppin' by.
;)

0 comments:

TEXT