Hasn't the weather been absolutely georgeous lately?!
I have been to the park to walk several times now.
The boys have been enjoying playing outside after school.
Steve has even tilled the garden and I've started some seeds indoors!
But it will be at least six weeks before anything will go outside!
But I am soooo enjoying this weather.
~~~~~~
And with the beautiful weather, I've been away from the desk,
the computer, and yes, the crafting.
But here is a few that I had been working on a couple of weeks ago
when the weather was still touch-n-go.....
All are from late November, early December...2010.
(Yes, I am still behind. Oh well.)
And all use either Bella Blvd. or Echo Park products,
or a combination of both!
I hope you have been able to get out and enjoy the
incredible spring weather.
Thanks for looking.
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment