Thursday, February 9, 2012

Silly, Girl....and scrappiness....

First, I want to share some photos I took earlier this week of our sweet Josie.
She is so silly. A sweet, good-girl. But silly.
We often look at her and laugh, joking that it's a good thing
that we didn't name her 'Lady.'
She sits like this....often....
It is so hilarious. We joke, 'Lady Not.'
(Meaning like nobility.)
It doesn't matter where she is, she'll just sit like this.
And when she's in her bed, she sits up on the side,
like the pillow-y side is softer.
I guess it would be....

~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway.
Here are some of the newest LOs from the last two weeks.
I completed three of them last week.
This first one I completed this week....
I made it using primarily scraps from the other three pages.

All of them are made with Echo Park's 'Playground' line.


This next one is my favorite of them all.
It started out in a completely different design.
I 'piddled' around with it for the better part of a day,
never really happy with the way it was going.
Then, after supper, I 'piddled' with some different papers, and,
voila'!
And yes, I used pink paper on a boy page!
And it worked!
(BTW, it's supposed to look like a layered cake. It does to me, anyway.)
~~~~~~~~~
Well, that's it for now.
I've been a little preoccupied these last few days with trying to make some
birthday cards for upcoming birthdays.
And looking ahead, hoping to get some generic ones made
so all I have to do is add a sentiment, and personalize it a little.
I'll get some pics of those as I complete them.
We shall see how that goes....
Thanks as always for taking a 'gander.'
Have a great weekend.
:)

1 comments:

Lynette Kenyon said...

the way she sits is HILARIOUS! I've never seen that before!

TEXT