I wish I could've been at the CHA show to have seen all the lovely
new things that will be coming soon to the scrapbooking world.
Especially all the new things from Echo Park Paper Co.
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
They have soooooo many wonderful things in store,
hitting the shelves over the next few months.
It is very hard to choose.
(Do I hafta?!)
Okay.
So, if I have to choose, I choose the Note to Self collection, and
the This & That Charming collection.

I don't know which is cuter, the stamps....

or the tickets....

Both of these kits have an antique feel. Retro. Nostalgic feel.
How ever you'd like to phrase it.
It brings back memories.

This & That also comes in a 'Graceful' collection, that's geared, of course for girls.
It is a very pretty collection. But seeing as I have two boys....
'Charming' is for me.
I love these 'signs.' Not to mention the colors.

And these old, vintage cameras.....ooooohh.

EP has also introduced "Mini Themes" kits, much like their larger, more involved
counterparts, but in a more compact, affordable size.
"I'll have one of each, please!"
(hehehehe)
This one makes me daydream of going back to the beach....

This one makes me want to go camping, of course.
(Wonder where we'll go for vacation this year? Hhhmmm...)

My other favorite company, Bella Blvd. also has some wonderful new releases coming up.
There's Baby Boy, Baby Girl, and We're Expecting, as well as
some new embellishments, like buttons and designer tapes.
But the only one that appeals to me during this release is
Sunshine & Happiness.
It's so bright and colorful and cheery.
It just makes me happy just to look at it!
:)

Anyway. I was just sitting here looking at all these wonderful new things.
So excited. Can't wait to actually see some of them.
Wanted to share.
Thanks for 'listening.'
And for looking.
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment