I have got my groove on here lately with the scrapbookin'! Been turnin' 'em out fairly quickly, at least quicker than I have in months!! :D lol
~~~~~~
The first one I did in duplicate...meaning I did the exact same design for both boys. I figured why waste time trying to create two different LOs of the same occasion, having the exact same pictures. It was MUCH easier!
I always try to do a page for our veggie garden, at least a couple of pictures, and
a list of what we grew....
I think the pictures and the title says it all....
Ben finally trying his bike without the training wheels....
And I finally got around to all those fun pictures I took at the Spring Carnival. If you notice that Ben isn't smiling in the pictures, he wasn't feeling too well that day. It was actually the beginning of a month of illness for 3 of us.
Josh's version....I saw this basic LO in my new Creating Keepsakes magazine (Sept. issue), except I flipped it, and added extra photos.
(And I got a couple of new scrapbook tools. Yay! And lots of hugs and kisses.)
And I stretched myself on this one...I don't usually do things on an angle...I like things to line up straight. And I had to improvise with the title...the "t's" are actually "f's" with the tops cut off, the "r" was a "n," and the "E" is, of course, a backwards "3."

I finished this one this evening. It is a blatant lift of one from a blog I follow ( http://gretchenmac.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html) Same paper, same orientation. I just thought it "rocked!" I added some journaling and a title, where hers had none.
I finished this one this evening. It is a blatant lift of one from a blog I follow ( http://gretchenmac.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html) Same paper, same orientation. I just thought it "rocked!" I added some journaling and a title, where hers had none.
~~~~~~
So, that's it. I am about to move on to Ben's graduation. Just in time for the beginning of school.
See, I told you I was running a season behind!
And I still have all the summer photos to edit and print...
before I can even think of scrappin' them!!
They'll get done....eventually.
Thanks for stoppin' by and lookin'.
Have a great weekend.
:)
(YAY! I just checked the link...it worked! You have to scroll down to find the one I
scrap-lifted.)
1 comments:
I really love that tinker toy one! It's really cute! You certainly have a knack for scrapbooking!
Post a Comment