Thursday, June 20, 2013

What was that all about?!

Okay.  That was interesting.  I just spent AT LEAST 30 minutes trying to 'sign in' to this blog, when I was already, supposedly, signed in!  When I did sign in, the dashboard was devoid of any blogs, and said I was "not an author of any blogs"  !  Okay.  So, I haven't posted in 6 months.  So what!  

But anyway, I finally DID find my way around, and FINALLY was able to find my blog!
YAY ME!

So....I don't really have anything to post....just venting.
No new cards....I mail the ones I create before I think to take a photo.  (duh)
I've been trying to catch up on scrapbook layouts....
I am only 2 years behind!


Anywhoo....I hope that when I DO come back to post new crafty things or
fun photos of the kids, or vacation pics,
I won't have as much trouble as I did today getting here!!!

2 comments:

PapaRon said...

Blogger's been making some upgrades. That usually means blogging just got a little more 'interesting' or confusing. They are doing everything they can to get people into their Google+ social network. Don't fall for it.

desi said...

Thanks for the info. I'll try to remember that. :)

TEXT