At least, for me it did!
(Sort of. I used some of my own money that I won from the Sonata/Facebook contest.)
A few weeks ago, while helping Ben make some Christmas cards,
my original Slice Die Cutting Machine stopped working.
I tried everything I knew to get it working again.
When I had given up, and was about to put it away for the day,
I found the culprit....a 'tooth' from one of the gears had broke off.
No more Slice Machine.
:(
So I contacted the company, and as it turns out, they had an upgrade offer.
Take a couple of photos of a disassembled used one, including the serial and model numbers,
email the pics to them, and they send you a coupon code for a reduced-price new one.
email the pics to them, and they send you a coupon code for a reduced-price new one.
From $150 down to $80, plus shipping.
Almost half off.
PLUS, if you did this over Black Friday weekend, you get the
" 'Tis the Season" design card for FREE! (normally about $50!)
Yay me!
So I waited...did all that they asked...and now...
I have my new Slice!
And it's the newest version...it cuts fabric, vinyl, felt, etc,
as well as all the pretty paper my little heart desires!
So, now I am off to play with my new little toy!
Though I am finished with this year's Christmas cards,
I may start on next year's!
I've even toyed with the idea of making cards to sell.
Let me know if you would be interested.
Of course, there isn't time for this year's,
but at least I would know if I had any interest for next year.
~~~~~~
Along that same note, maybe I'll get some photos of the cards I've made so far,
and post them here for everyone to see.
Look closely, maybe your card is in there!
As always, thanks for stopping by!
{smile!}
0 comments:
Post a Comment