Yes, I realize that it has been over a month since my last post. But honestly, there's not much to post about. I can only think of two things news-worthy to share.
~~~~~~
The first thing is that Steve is now working 3rd shift. He was passed over several times for 1st shift, and in desperation, decided to try 3rd. Before, the only time he saw the boys was for a few minutes before and after school, as they said good-bye to each other. Now, he might not see them in the morning, but he gets to spend several hours with them each night, until they go to bed. The boys are lovin' it! Me? Well, it is nice in some ways. It's been three weeks now, so I guess I'm fairly well adjusted. lol And I guess Steve is too! ;)
~~~~~~
And I've been quite busy planning our summer vacation. Checking on hotels, attractions, and restaurants. Where are we going? Well, let's just say that at least one of us (me) will be coming home with big ears. Hhmmm....
~~~~~~
We've also been keeping busy with Cub Scouts. And with Steve now on 3rd, he can be there for the den meetings too! That is a definite plus!! And back on the last Saturday in January, we attended the Pinewood Derby Races.
(Which is the only thing I've photographed in over a month!! {GASP!})
Here are some of them:
(black with white stripes)

He was so tickled to actually win.
(Last year he came in 2nd a couple of times, but mostly 3rd.)

Ben waiting for his heat to begin...

First place?....
(black with red stripes)

Yep!!
(And a faster speed than Big Brother's!)
He was so tickled to actually win.
(Last year he came in 2nd a couple of times, but mostly 3rd.)
Ben waiting for his heat to begin...
First place?....
(black with red stripes)
Yep!!
(And a faster speed than Big Brother's!)
(Even though Josh doesn't look too happy, he said he was 'cause he came in 3rd only once.)

Brother against brother...

Who won? Check the times/speeds in the previous pictures. That should tell you.
Brother against brother...
Who won? Check the times/speeds in the previous pictures. That should tell you.
~~~~~~
So, that's about it. As I said, not much really exciting happening. Especially not until summer.
We're all really excited.
Okay, maybe I am a little more excited than Steve and the boys! ;D
More on that later.....
~~~~~~
More on that later.....
~~~~~~
Take care. God bless.
:)
3 comments:
Great! Great! and Great!
I could save you on hotel and you could just come here and stay with us! :-D
ok, I just re-read that. I can't save you on hotel for there! LOL I will be coming home with big ears in the beginning of May!
Anyway, if you guys plan a New Orleans trip, you don't need a hotel!
Post a Comment