Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finally some crafty stuff!

Yes, they have been a long time coming. And a couple of them are still missing some journaling!
But I figured if I didn't get them on here, even with finishing touches missing,
they might not make it on here for even a while longer!!
~~~~~~
I'm not sure where it went, but my scrapping mojo seems to have flown the coop.
I look at all my scrapalicious treasures, and see new things on my favorite websites, and think,
"I can't wait to sit down again and scrap." But when I do sit down, I go blank.
My only guess to what might be happening is that I look at all the pictures from last year that I still haven't gotten around to scrapping, and begin to feel overwhelmed.
Like I'm just slipping further and further behind, with no hope of ever getting "caught up."
Has anyone got any ideas? How can I get back into the swing of things?
How do I get out of this funk?
Help!
~~~~~~
So, anyway. Here are the layouts of last summer's vacation.
(And I still have a few more vacation pictures to put to paper!)
There are also a couple of Ben's birthday, and one of him losing his first tooth!
So with no further ado, here they are.....
Ben's favorite thing....

Josh and his love of the water....

For these next three, I had so many photos of our visit to Ripley's Aquarium, I made one for each of the boys' albums, as well as one for the family album.
(The boys' still need some journaling.)

For each of the boys' LOs, I plan to list each of their favorite things that they saw there.

Lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe after the aquarium....

Mini golf after dinner one night....

Alligator Adventure was pretty cool....
Ben surprised us. He really got into the bungee-jumping....


The birthday boy....

A pirate's life, uh, party for me....

This last one is the most recently completed. Started about a week ago, finished this morning.
(YAH!)
(I love those cute little doodled kids!)

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I created months ago. (lol)
Seriously, if you've got any suggestions to help me get my mojo back...
HELP!!
~~Please.~~
Thanks for having a look.
Have a good one.
:)

1 comments:

Gina said...

Hmmm...maybe a trip to Sandy's Scrapbooking Store would help you get back your mojo!! Thanks for sharing your pics! Always a joy seeing them.

TEXT