Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally...new posts!

Okay, I know that it's been awhile...almost two months! I've been trying to get caught up on scrapping all those birthday, turkey day, and Christmas photos from last year. Now that I have, here's goes on updating the blog with some new pix.... These were taken on a Saturday afternoon (Jan. 3), as we were taking a long awaited drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We had put it off for so long due to the rising cost of gas, but since the price had been so ridiculously low, we waited no longer. It wasn't the prettiest day, but at least it wasn't as cold as it should've been for January. It's hard to see it, but that's a pic of Pisgah, and the tower.
We stopped at the picnic area near Pisgah for a bathroom break, but they were locked! (Oh, no! And I really needed to go!) Luckily, there wasn't anyone else around, and there were plenty of bushes to choose from.........(hee, hee!)

I have a picture of Jeremy and I standing in front of this familiar waterfall, and I was feeling a bit nostalgic, so I had Steve take a pic of me-all grown up-with my children. I feel so blessed to have shared this with them.


0 comments:

TEXT