Monday, February 23, 2009

It's snowing!? (Pics taken Jan. 20)

Wow, can you believe that it's actually snowing? I'm being facetious. We have been waiting for some real snow, but this is all we got. We were all excited to see it. Josh and Ben couldn't wait to go outside to play. Unfortunately, it started snowing around supper time, so they had to wait til the next day.

Josh tasting the snow.....



We went out for our snow fun, and the first thing Josh wanted to do was make a snow angel.




Seeing as we haven't had much snow in recent years, I can't see buying a sled yet. Since we don't have one, I got out a big trash bag. (That's one of the things I used as a kid, since we were too "poor" to buy a real sled.) It still brought lots of laughter and smiles.


Ben couldn't get enough. As soon as he'd get to the bottom, he'd get up, and climb back up the hill, ready for another thrill. "Again!"


Daddy said that he didn't have a sled as a kid either, that he would slide on his back, head first. Josh agreed to try it.....
Even though it was pretty cold, we all had fun. And we'll just keep praying for more snow for next year......

0 comments:

TEXT