skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the joy of scrapbooking (and the love of paper)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Fall Frolic
Just some fun pics of the boys playing in some newly fallen leaves one warm October afternoon. Not quite enough there to be jumping in--though Josh did try, and ended up hurting his tushy.
1 comments:
D + R
said...
Very nice photos! I think there are enough leaves now to have a GIANT pile!
November 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TEXT
About Me
desi
I love my family. I love my friends. I love the Lord. I love paper (I have a "collection"), and I love scrapbooking.
View my complete profile
I Wish I Could Go There....Again....
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
2012
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(17)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(46)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2008
(27)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(5)
Fall Frolic
Carving Jack
Trunk-N-Treat
Fall/Halloween Decorations
Pum'kin Patch
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
Blogs I Like to Visit
Doodlebug Design Inc Blog
5 hours ago
InkspiredTreasures.com
1 day ago
" Welcome to Lavender Dreams "
5 days ago
Inking Aloud
8 months ago
The Queen's Scene
1 year ago
Paper Pursuits
2 years ago
Bella Blvd Studio Blog
2 years ago
sideoats + scribbles
3 years ago
Echo Park Paper
3 years ago
Cards by Kerri
4 years ago
Thinking Inking
6 years ago
Midwest Scrapgarden
6 years ago
NoelMignon.com Layouts and Projects
8 years ago
The Crafty Corgi
8 years ago
Paper Crafter's Library
8 years ago
The Hero Club Blog
8 years ago
A Stash of Pretty Paper
8 years ago
PageMaps
9 years ago
Seeking a Balance
9 years ago
Carta Bella Paper
9 years ago
Card-Blanc by Kathy Martin
10 years ago
Cosmo Cricket
10 years ago
Write Snap Scrap
10 years ago
It's my life
10 years ago
fantastINK
10 years ago
Anya - Life is What You Make It
11 years ago
never too old to color
11 years ago
Got Sketch?
11 years ago
Belle Papier {pretty paper}
12 years ago
Slice Crafts
12 years ago
Inspired Blueprints
12 years ago
Cards for men
12 years ago
Pebbles Inc
12 years ago
Meghan Hill -
12 years ago
Let's Capture These Sketches
13 years ago
My Little Sketch Blook
13 years ago
Just Another Day In Paradise...
13 years ago
Stamping 411
13 years ago
Mommy Scraps
14 years ago
The Beaded Lady
15 years ago
rustystars&dustbunnies
WARNING: It's a crazy mess of scrapbooking, corny jokes, possibly funny stories, & lots of memories
Page|Maps
Sketch Support
Scrapbook Daisies
CPS-Card Sketches
Creative Memories Traditional 411 Blog
JessicaSprague.com. Grow Your Skills.
Practical Scrappers
A Few of My Favorite Things
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Powered by
Blogger
.
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
- Digi-Scrap Elements by
Michelle Underwood
1 comments:
Very nice photos! I think there are enough leaves now to have a GIANT pile!
Post a Comment