Last night our little Scouts had their Crossover ceremony, where they are awarded their current rank badges and other awards, as well as receive their neckerchief for the next rank.
(As usual, Ben wants to make silly faces, instead of his beautiful smile.)
The new Bear Cubs....
See, silly faces....
They were also 'decorated' with marks on their cheeks for bravery and courage.
(Ben didn't want marks on his face, however.)
The new Webelos I.
(WE'll BE LOyal Scouts.)
My poser...
There was ice cream afterward to celebrate.
(Note the new gap in Ben's smile....He lost another tooth over the weekend.)
______________________________________________________________________________
And just for laughs, I threw in this pic of our silly Josie.
Like I said before, she sits like this often.
______________________________________________________________________________
And as I promised in a previous post (gee, has it been that long?), some new pages to look at.
I have now finally finished up 2010.
I currently have photos sitting in front of me from January 2011 to scrap.
YAY!
Now, I don't feel quite so far behind!
~~~~~~
I have now switched gears from Bella Blvd. papers to my other favorite Echo Park.
All of these were created with their "Wintertime" and "Winter Park" lines.
(Except for 'Sled Fun' which I used some really old paper that I don't remember the manufacturer, sorry.)
(click on pic to enlarge, and get the 'full effect')
As always, thanks for stopping by to see my randomness.
Hope y'all have a good'n.
;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment