Friday, January 13, 2012

WOO HOO !!

Wow wee! I actually got to scrapbook this week!
And I did TWO layouts!
Yipee!!
Both are from October 2010. Yes, I said 2010.
I am that far behind.
The first one is Josh's. He loves carving the pumpkin.
Especially gutting it, and playing with the innards.
I got a lot of photos of him.
(Despite how the picture looks, the background paper is actually gray.)

The second is Ben's (of course). He does NOT like gutting the pumpkin.
He is grossed out by the insides.
And as the journaling reads, he really wasn't too involved with the carving that year,
compared to other years.
I used some new (to me) paper from another one of my favorite companies,
Bella Blvd.
It's a line called "Finally Fall."
I've actually had this paper for quite sometime, but am just getting around to using it.
I go back and forth between Bella Blvd. and Echo Park
as to which one is my favorite.
I guess it comes down to the season or theme.
Really, I love them both.
I look forward to each release of a new line, from either company.
~~~~~~
Anywho....
Thanks for looking!
:)

0 comments:

TEXT