As a child, I always looked forward to the weekend following Thanksgiving because I knew that we would be putting up and decorating the Christmas tree. Even as an adult, with children of my own, I still look forward to that weekend, and putting up and decorating the tree with my family. This year, as we assembled it and hung ornaments, it somehow didn't feel right. It just doesn't seem like it's time, like Christmas is only a few weeks away. I doesn't seem possible. Where did the year go? Well anyway, Christmas is just a few short weeks away, and will be quickly followed by yet another new year.

Today, we got a little tease from Mother Nature. We got to see a few snowflakes flying, and then it mixed with sleet and rain. I'm not sure if you can see it very well here. The best place to spot it is in front of the hemlock tree. Though the photo doesn't really show it, it was really starting to come down. But it only lasted a few minutes before it turned to mostly rain. No accumulation is expected, except in the high elevations. Typical.
I hope everyone is keeping warm and cozy. (Thhhbbpptt! This is obviously not for my FL and LA readers! :P)
1 comments:
Maybe it is the location of the tree?!?!? Wasn't it on the other side of the living room last year? Just kidding! Thanks for the pictures. Unfortunately, this is the only way I stay somewhat connected to you! Hope you are doing well! Love to you all!!
Post a Comment