I didn't complete all these layouts just recently! Wow! That would be amazing!! No, this is a summer's worth of creativity. Some of them had been sitting on my desk since spring, waiting for a little finishing touch, or maybe some journaling.
For instance, this first one is from our Myrtle Beach vacation, 2010. It needed a title and journaling.

These next two are of our anniversary, last year...


Fun, summer days...



{Notice that the previous three were similar? I absolutely love, love, love that paper line. It's "A Walk in the Park" by Echo Park Paper Co. EP is a fairly new company (about 2 years old). And in very high demand. When the paper lines sell out, and they most always do, they are gone!}
Moving on....The next four are also from last year. Geez! I am WAY behind!



Also from last year, Ben and one of his dinosaurs that he "dug out" and assembled (with help from Daddy).
{Gee, I guess all but the last three LOs are from last year.} Last year at Lyda's and Grandad's...

{more Echo Park paper}


{EP, again}
Ben joins the Cub Scouts....



{I did those previous 3 all in one day! I couldn't believe it! I had my 'scrap' on!! hehe And more Echo Park paper!}
These next 3 are the most recent. I've been working on them over the last week or two, and just finished them up yesterday with a bit of journaling....



{This paper line is called "Splash," and is also from Echo Park. Love, love, love it!}
Well, I hope you enjoyed viewing some of my craftiness.
Thanks for taking the time to look! I know you all must be busy!
Have a good one! ;)
Desi
0 comments:
Post a Comment