Tuesday, November 9, 2010

October Crafts

Last week, Ben was finally able to bring home all the crafts that he made in class for the month of October. And I finally got a photo of them to post on the blog! YAY!
The first one that I helped with was the owl. He's stuffed with crumpled up paper. The kids loved it when I told them to make some trash for me! :)
The second craft we did was the bat. He looks fairly simple, but sometimes to a child that hasn't had much experience with crafting, it can be more difficult that it looks.Next was the spider (the one with the colorful legs). He's so cute. He was from a kit bought at Michael's. The one on the left is Ben's. The kids also had to write about each critter we made.
The one on the right is Josh's. He had seen the kit when I brought it home to sort out, and wanted one badly, so I asked Mrs. Y if I could bring one home for Josh to make.
The last one we did was the jack-o-lantern. He's made out of foam. I like the touch of the ribbon/vine.
The spider in the middle was one they did in class (nothing to do with me). I just wanted to put him in there too. I like his eight colorful eyes.
~~~~~~
So that's it. Nothing new. Just wanted to share. :)
That's for looking, though.
Have a great week.
:)

0 comments:

TEXT