So they got this one wrong...YAY! We were suppose to have (light) snow Sunday night and most of the day yesterday, with a possible accumulation of 1-2" (?)--enough for the county school officials to get "scared" and call off school. Well, we had a 20 minute burst of heavy, wet snow, that was just starting to stick when it stopped just as quickly as it started. Then the sun came out, and we had more melting than we'd had in two weeks! The kids could've gone to school....
And with the boys home, it's kinda hard to sit down and blog. Before the Wii, the boys played games on PBS and NickJr. So, I guess when they see me sitting at the computer, they think I'm "playing." (I guess in fact I am.) So I am a day late (and a dollar short! hehe!) getting our Valentine's Day photos posted. We had a great Valentine's Day, despite the fact that Steve had to work all weekend. (Trying to remain thankful for the OT.) I made a heart-shaped, red velvet cake, with cream cheese icing for the family. YUMMY! And Daddy treated us to burgers and fries from Burger King. Mmmm.
Here's Josh's Valentines, from class, as well as Mom and Dad and "G.G."
(great-grandma).... 
And Ben's....
And Daddy's (He's hooked on those Ghirardellis! lol)...

And Mommy's...
And Mommy's gifts from Daddy. Well, he gave me the scrap pack, the scissors, and the Slice design card, which when he bought it, they gave him a coupon for 20% off your total purchase, including sale items, that he also gave to me, which I bought the ribbon, stamps, refill blades, and some red cardstock with. (hehehe I love my husband!) It was almost like Christmas! (Bless his heart, with the OT he worked back in December, plus the fact that he's a severe procrastinator, I didn't actually receive any Christmas gifts...so he ususally makes up for it on Valentine's Day. That's OK with me...I tell him that my Christmas gift is having fun giving gifts to the boys, and him...that's all I need.) But scrapbooking supplies is always a
And Ben's....
And Daddy's (He's hooked on those Ghirardellis! lol)...
And Mommy's...
And Mommy's gifts from Daddy. Well, he gave me the scrap pack, the scissors, and the Slice design card, which when he bought it, they gave him a coupon for 20% off your total purchase, including sale items, that he also gave to me, which I bought the ribbon, stamps, refill blades, and some red cardstock with. (hehehe I love my husband!) It was almost like Christmas! (Bless his heart, with the OT he worked back in December, plus the fact that he's a severe procrastinator, I didn't actually receive any Christmas gifts...so he ususally makes up for it on Valentine's Day. That's OK with me...I tell him that my Christmas gift is having fun giving gifts to the boys, and him...that's all I need.) But scrapbooking supplies is always a
wonderful gift! :D
The boys also got toys, which I forgot to take pictures of...Ben got a new Transformer from me, and a HotWheels monster truck from Daddy. Josh got a (small) StarWars lego kit from Daddy (he loves it!) and a StarWars action figure from me. Like I said, it was almost like Christmas, all over again!
Thanks for stopping by...Have a terrific Tuesday!
The boys also got toys, which I forgot to take pictures of...Ben got a new Transformer from me, and a HotWheels monster truck from Daddy. Josh got a (small) StarWars lego kit from Daddy (he loves it!) and a StarWars action figure from me. Like I said, it was almost like Christmas, all over again!
Thanks for stopping by...Have a terrific Tuesday!
~~~~~~~
(P.S. I add this as an after-thought...as I read over my blog, I realized that I did, in fact, get something for Christmas...can't believe that I actually forgot...my new washer and dryer!!DUUUHHHH!!! ;P I am such a lucky girl!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment