I guess even the teachers at school were feeling a little "behind" this Christmas season....the ornaments that the boys made in class didn't make it home until after their break was over. On Monday, the 4th, I started disassembling the tree. I had only finished taking the ornaments off when the boys got home, and I subsequently found these little treasures in their backpacks...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
First we have Josh's....I didn't think that he would make as many in first grade
compared to Kindergarten...but he still made several! My favorite is the dog-bone-reindeer...
It's Lucy's favorite too!
And here's Ben's ornaments....though I am sad to say, that he didn't do as many as Josh did. I feel bad for him....maybe I'll have to break out my craft stuff, and help him make some more. My favorite here is the present with his picture in it.
And now, a couple of LOs...
Every year, after we decorate the Christmas tree, we pose in front of it for our family photo.
Then we have the boys take turns posing....
First up, Ben.....He loves Christmas, and not just because Santa brings gifts on Christmas Eve,
but also because of the "magical" feeling of the tree and the other decorations around the house.
(He had his own way of explaining it, I ad libbed. ;D)
Next, Josh....He too enjoys the Christmas season, from decorating the tree, to posing for the pictures, to the carols and hymns, to the cookies we bake, and to, of course, the presents on Christmas morning.
1 comments:
Very sweet!!
Post a Comment