Monday, July 13, 2009

Fourth of July at the Blythe's

Dale and Martha Blythe are in our Sunday School class, and for the last two years, they've opened their home to our class for our July 4th get-together. They are a sweet couple, gracious and hospitable. They even roasted a pig for the class! We thank them for all that they did for all of us. There was an inflated "bounce house" that the boys were able to exert all their energy in.
They would run to the corners, and bounce off. At first, the other boy in the picture just stood there, baffled, then he joined in. I couldn't help but laugh....they were so silly! :)




Ben, waiting to eat...."I'm starving!"


Trying to get Josh to look at the almost-full moon.



My pictures of the fireworks don't do them justice at all. The Blythe's son, Aaron, did the fireworks, and he did a great job. If only I could figure out how to set the camera to get the best quality picture. The preset "FIREWORKS" setting is what I used, but I know that there are other ways to set the camera, I just haven't learned it yet.


This one is pretty....






This last photo is my favorite. God bless the USA, and God bless the Blythes for sharing their 4th with us.

0 comments:

TEXT