
Some other excitement from November (it was a busy month). We had new windows installed over the week of Thanksgiving. Something to truly be thankful for. This was the first window Barney (from Window World) installed. Yeah!!

The outside of the same window, completed.

The old windows waiting to be removed.....

I forgot to take after pics before we put up the tree....but here is the finished window, including the new trim. Nice, huh? (Sorry 'bout the flash in the window. :) ) The boys were so helpful putting up the tree.

And the completed outside view. (Look closely and you can see the finished Christmas tree.) You can also see the grime where the "shutters" used to be...yuk! So, I guess the next major improvement will be vinyl siding to go with the vinyl windows. Or maybe new carpet inside. We'll have to wait and see. First, we've got to pay off the windows!
1 comments:
I like the new windows.
papa-ron
Post a Comment